QPR Training Request
What is the importance of my organization being QPR trained?
Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help. Each year thousands of Americans, like you, are saying “Yes” to saving the life of a friend, colleague, sibling, or neighbor.
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Any organization can request QPR Training. Complete the form below and we will reach out with further information. If you are a Stigma Free Workplace, QPR Training is one of the many included benefits of partnering with NAMI Louisville.