Become a Volunteer
Volunteer with NAMI Louisville
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with NAMI Louisville! Volunteers are essential to the work that NAMI does.
Below are a few examples of our volunteer opportunities but please contact us and let us know how you’d like to help!
- Distribution: Drive to locations to drop off NAMI literature/brochures (monthly/quarterly)
- Office: Answering/directing phone calls, filing, stuffing envelopes for mailings, housekeeping (ongoing)
- Research: Assist with light research projects (as needed)
- Special Events: Walk, Annual Meeting, Health Fairs etc. (as needed)
- Education: Complete training to be a class or support group facilitator (state mandated training)
- Speakers: Complete training to be a speaker through NAMI’s signature programs (state mandated training)
Please note that we are only able to accommodate volunteers Monday-Thursday between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm with the exception of special event volunteers. If you are interested in volunteer opportunities please fill out the form below, or call 502-588-2008.